Monday 27 June 2016

Week 32 -33 The Finish

When I first thought about the trip up the length of Africa (and although a third of the journey was in Europe that is always how I will think of it) it seemed an impossible dream.  But like all dreams its all too suddenly over.
27 June 2016 - Bike delivered to London and ready for shipping back to Australia - its now really all over.  But now is also the time for a rebuild and preparations for the next trip.

Mumbles Head, Wales - where I grew up and the end of this trip.
 Before I actually finished the trip and heading home I had one small task to do finish this trip - an east -west crossing of mainland UK to complement the north -south one done at the end of my Russia trip in 2011.


St Davids Cathedral, Wales.  The most westerly point of the UK reached on this trip.

Lowestoft - most easterly point of the UK.  The town was as dismal as the scenery.

Saying Goodbye to Duncan in Paris before the final crossing to the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment