Sunday 12 June 2011

Hello world!

Welcome to my blog.  I hope to regularly update it and give you an idea of where I am during the trip and its preparations.

Well I've finally finished putting the bike back together after its pre-trip re-build.  It became a little bit more “just in time’ than I intended and given the shakedown trip to Queensland is due to start in 4 days time – but never mind done in time.  I think I’ve got everything done that needed to be and a quick trip around the block at least has confirmed it all works.  Two thousand kilometres over the next weekend will be the acid test.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Martin, Hope you and your bike made it to the starting point okay. Good Luck!

    Regards, Malcolm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done martin and good luck hopefully the bag got to you in good time if not I am sure you will be able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leave the bag and take the chick, have a great time look forward to further updates Roy

    ReplyDelete